The All-in-One Weather Sensor WS10 covers 10 parameters simultaneously. It‘s particularly suitable for building automation, smart city applications and solar rooftops. The data transfer takes place via Wi-Fi or RS485.
All-in-one weather sensor with measurement of temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind velocity / direction, precipitation amount / intensity / type, UV index, sun direction, brightness and twilight and global radiation.
- Compact casing combining 10 measurement parameters with only one cable connection
- Easy data transfer via Wi-Fi and RS485
- Maintenance-free – no moving parts that can wear out
- User-friendly installation and operation (e.g. via Weather Underground platform)
- Built-in data pre-processing, universal interfaces and selectable output protocols (UMB, Modbus, ASCII2)
- Compatible with many building control systems
- Integrated dome heater
- Good price performance ratio
- Building automation
Smart home applications
Smart city applications
C&I Solar Roof Tops
For the development of a dense surveillance network in urban areas